An indepth look into Sparky's journey to Swaziland, South Africa and many other Countries!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Swaziland Departure Countdown: 4 weeks

Welcome Sparky's first blog ever!

Today is August 15th - it is exactly one month before Sparky and I will have spent our first night in Swaziland, South Africa.



There I will be travelling abroad with Canadian Crossroads International -
http://www.cciorg.ca/, to work with an AIDS organization called TASC - http://www.tasc.org.sz/. There I will be doing computer training from what I understand, as well as developping a database. I am stressed like crazy right now finishing up things at work and for my business on the side and moving out of town.. on top of that I have to prepare to leave Canada for 5 months or more!

Coming next week: 3 weeks remaining - Montreal Training

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it Sparky!

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

hey, just blogged you and added you to my friends list on the side. is jennie ok or do you prefer a nick there?

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are waiting for details on the Montreal training! If you can't come up with some salacious stories in Montral, we sent the wrong bruiser for the job!

6:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cheese

7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here comes the Ice pick in the forehead , do they have cheese in Swaziland ????? If they do i got a feeling it is runny

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice pick wants to know where all the postings are? What kind of friggin' blog is this? Do I have to hit refresh more often?

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is the best, most awesome site ever!!! There are no pictures yet but I am sure the this blogger is hot!!

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home